Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome to the first edition everyone!

Greetings all!- I just wanted to give a very brief and informal introduction so you all know a little bit about me and 'Beer and Chips'. My name is James G. I'm a 27 year old male. I was born and raised in New York and now reside in laid back Danbury, Connecticut. I'm a die hard New York Rangers fan. I've been following the team since 1990 and I can honestly tell those who say "Being a goalie is the toughest job in hockey" that they are incorrect in that statement. Being a Rangers fan is. This blog will not be one hundred percent Rangers so do not worry if you aren't a fan of my team. The purpose of 'Beer and Chips' is to have a unique blog for not just Rangers fans but all hockey fans who enjoy reading about the happenings around the NHL, and of course to tell it like it is when it comes to my beloved Blueshirts. So grab a beer, grab a seat, grab yourself! I don't really care! just sit back and enjoy my views and occassional sadistic, rage soaked tirades about the NHL! Thanks for reading! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment